Wednesday 27 March 2019

Where did that come from?

This is my one day at home this week.  I made actual coffee and m drinking it and am in the process of planning out my day.  I have no idea what I am going to do but I do know that I am going to enjoy it whatever it is.  I don't have any knitting content or even yarn content this morning.  the inside of my brain is kind of an empty space at the moment.  I am sure that will resolve itself once I actually sit and knit.  Knitting always fills my mind with wonderful things.

So, I will tell you about my dream last night, because well, I got nothin'.

It was the usual sort of dream, where stuff is going on and it was looking like it was going to get crazy busy like dreams sometimes do.    They weren't busy dreams yet,  but it was pending.  In the dream I could feel myself prepare for busy all the while trying to keep my cool as were the other people in the dream.  All of a sudden there was an extra person helping with whatever it was that was going on and things were in control.  I looked at that extra person who was now standing in my kitchen, with a couple of other people and thought, hey, he looks like Michael Fassbender.  And then I said to myself , 'Woah.  It is Michael Fassbender.' 

And then I woke up whereupon I lost all the details of the dream but for Michael Fassbender standing in my kitchen.  He was standing near my coffee maker, which surely indicated that it was time for coffee.  

So here I sit trying to make sense of it all.  Usually I dream of weird things coming together in my day that have happened or that I worry about happening or that reflect something that is going on in life.  Often what happens in my brain is how I feel under stress, like those flooding drowning dreams where I can't stop anything important to me from being lost.  But Michael Fassbender?  I just have no idea.  I haven't watched a movie with him in it for months. I haven't even watched that episode of Poirot that he is in where his skill as an actor kind of blows you away, for months. Maybe it meant that my coffee would be as good as if Michael Fassbender was standing in my kitchen (while it would be very cool, it would in truth be deeply confusing)?  I really have no idea. 

I guess the moral of my story today is, if you find yourself dreaming random dreams of Michael Fassbender showing up to save the day, make yourself a good cup of coffee.  Maybe watch a Michael Fassbender movie with a second cup?   


1 comment:

Christine said...

That dream sounds way more entertaining than any I’ve had lately! I hope it paved the way for a great day.