Thursday 28 March 2019

Come Sunday

Yesterday while I was busy around the house, I dug into the WIP bins and I came out with this.


I'd almost forgotten about it.  This was the first of my pretty sick yarn socks.  It had gotten buried deep in the last few weeks and it might have been lost at the bottom but for needing socks to work on to get me through. 
I'm using the Geek Socks pattern from Knitty.com and even though this yarn isn't an even rowed progression of colours, it sure does look pretty.  

Otherwise life is a bit of a zoo.  The kids are here overnight, and that means I can do a few things and feel more comfortable as the day goes on.  The weather is good so sitting outside playing with the kids is high on our list of things to do.  Tomorrow after work this batch of kids go home and I prepare to head out for more babysitting and to have a good visit with Carter, Emmett and Isaac for a full day.  But Sunday morning is mine.  And that will do.


No comments: