Thursday 28 February 2019

Next up

I had the gumption yesterday afternoon to do up a quick swatch for my next colour work project.










It isn't the original project I thought of for this yarn but it's  a good second choice. 

The first project was simpler but relied upon more subtle colour changes than the yarn I brought back from my vacation.  This very nice Briggs and Little Sport will shine as Ysolda Teague's Thriepmuir.  It's  an interesting design, an Icelandic style sweater at a small gauge, fingering weight. 

My yarn is a bit bigger and that's ok.  I have to do figuring out all the way along.  This is just one more step in the game.  I will figure percentage wise to lead me to the correct size to start with and then try it on as I go.

Wish me luck.  But first Hun.  Almost ready for her again.

No comments: