Thursday 14 February 2019

Do you know where your grandmother is?

So it was 9 a.m. and where was grandma?

This grandma was getting out of her car and rushing in to her own wee home to make her coffee and pick up her knitting. Because it was the last night of my daughter in law's night shift cycle where she stays up and grandma generally gets to go home so early.   Usually Marcus is around and we play a while, but today was a school day so my tiny partner in crime was out with his big sister.  They were well fortified with cookies and kisses from grandma.  And grandma gets an almost regular day.


There is going to be lots of knitting today but first




this.  I am knitting a scarf far ahead of when he needs it for my other special bundle, Emmett.  So he has it when he needs it.  


It is made of the same Bernat Pop that I did Cassie's scarf with in a colourway that is warm blues and browns.  Very nice really.  Its been a nice knit between socks.  

But today the Hun sweater, and good coffee.  Which is ready now. And some put my feet up do my own things days till Tuesday next week when the baby sitting starts all over again.

No comments: