Friday 14 December 2018

Winning the Day

First goal of the day:  Find pants.  

Second goal of the day:  Put them on.

I won the day before I got dressed.  And to think, I do not see myself as goal oriented at all.  Ha. Putting on pants is a big step in starting the day and is really a pretty big deal.  But seriously...

Knitting is going along famously. It's boring as all get out, but it is going along.  I have opted to work only on the striped project the last few days, just to get it done.  There is a big graft on this and the purple one and since they are gifts, there is a deadline. 




Boy this is a bad photo of this pretty green. Still you can see the colour change in the last section and that means I am on the last little gradient bit.  Once the gradient is done, whatever brown is left is simply knit till the scarf is long enough to wrap it twice around your neck and it is time for the graft. 

So almost done.  All in all it's a pretty good start to my day.

No comments: