Wednesday 17 January 2018

Wristers

My wristers are working their magical touch.  When I sleep in them, my hands never feel the dreaded cold in the morning but more.  The days I don't wear them overnight seem to be days associated with more daytime hand pain such as I suffered regularly before Christmas.  I still get a bit occasionally, even with the change to my computer height.  A long slow heal as much as anything, I think,  but there is also that it is easier to re injure it.  Yesterday, coming up the stairs, I was carrying a bag which hit the stairs and whammo.  Extreme pain but only for a short time.  I made sure to wear them overnight and voila.  Very little puffiness or pain in them this morning.

They are also working because Keith has asked for a pair for a lady who had a pretty tough Christmas with her spouse's major health problems.  I debated but he told me the whole story and all I can say is I've been in that boat.  He is sweet asking for them, I think.

So that will keep me busy for much of the day.  A spiffy little pair of hand warmers for a son's work friend.     

No comments: