Friday 3 June 2016

Dawdling

I am having a slow start to my day.  My grandkiddies are with mommie in Kiev and their pappa has gone fishing.  First time I have been all alone for a loooooong time.

I have 10,000 things to do and no will to do much of it.  I could easily sit and knit the days away watching movies that I usually only watch when I am hiding out from the world, but...

There is yard work to do.  Our easy lawn mower is broken so I am going to have to hack off the lawn a little at a time using the old reel type mower.  I don't think it is going to be too bad though, because the blades are tremendously sharp.  There are tree shoots in every single flowerbed to be trimmed out and weeding galore to be done too.

If I get some of it done, I win.

And so do my neighbours.

No comments: