Friday, 9 October 2026

Close

I made it close to my goals that were not goals.  I have 4 rows left to knit till it's time for the joining at the underarms.


 It's looking like a mess at the moment.  I would show you the other side but that might depress you.  It's all ends and stitches on hold and other needle ends.

I would have made it to the join but I realized I was having a major issue.  When I picked out a needle to work on making the back longer, I picked from several lengths and sizes.  I knew there was at least one 4 mm in there.  However as I was sizing them, I grabbed the 5 mm needle.  I knit several rows with the 5 and had to pull back and redo with the proper needle.  I'm just glad I noticed it before the sweater was half done.  

It's going to be a long day.  Kids are coming for Thanksgiving and I need to do a deep clean.  Busy busy.  But first coffee and a bit of knitting.  




No comments: