Wednesday, 16 September 2026

What I can

First up, Stash Down Diaries has a nice post about Woolstock East.  Not so much from the show, but you can really tell she had a great time.

I made it to the end of the purple section on sleeve one.


I have the next garter section to go before I move over to do the purple on sleeve two and through the green and a final garter section to finish sleeve two.  I am so close to finishing.

I want to show you my progress/not progress on my chair pad.  I have some fleeting upper arm pain that is making this project go slower than the other pads.  Crochet seems to bother my arm more that knitting.  



I love the strong contrast on this one.  It is much much more interesting to work on than the bag of tawny greens.

And that's it for today.  I wish it was more but there it is.  I do what I can and am happy with that. 




No comments: