Wednesday, 19 August 2026

Yarn Colour Troubles

Yarn colours are giving me some trouble.  

My box of Palette seemed to have a lot of browns and purples and greens.  Now that I used most of the brights for the Flea sweater and now that I picked out several good colour sets for chair pads, putting together more sets is a problem.  I have a set of blues that goes with nothing.  



I did find a great set of olive greens and golds.


I also managed to make another purples and browns set.



It's not a really inspiring set but it does seem to fit together.



You do see the problem with the blues though.  They don't fit.  I have some white, dark charcoal and a mid grey Palette and I may have to dip into these full bags to sort something out.  

Still chair pad three is underway.  

I did get in some good work on my Kauni sweater too.  



It's a sweater now.  Just a couple inches till I have to decide on the hem.  It's such lovely knitting and the yarns are such a good match.  They have the same rustic softness that I enjoy working with.  

Keith made his perked coffee this morning and I intend to enjoy every drop.  Coffee.  Yarn.  A light morning breeze.  Who could ask for more? 

No comments: