Thursday 1 August 2024

I Knew it Would Happen

I knew it was going to happen.  The arm openings are miles too deep.


As I was knitting along on the upper front and back, I realized that I was forgetting to do increases near the arm area.  Instead of pulling back, I kept on knitting.  I need to shorten the upper by three inches.  Yeah.  I know.  

We are still knee deep in renovations.  It is going well and I love how it is looking.  One huge farm style kitchen with plenty of room for the biggest family gathering you can imagine.  


Moving the island was the best thing we could have ever done.  I really like the flooring that Keith picked too.  It feels as if it has always been there. And I cant wait for the new sink.  Keith wanted one big sink and I think it is a good choice for the way he works and the kind of pans he likes to use.  

I am debating what I am going to do this morning.  I am not sure if I feel up to dealing with the top of the striped top.  It isn't hard but thinking is required.  I feel discombobulated and out of sorts because of the kitchen stuff and I am not sure any bran power is available.

I'm going to go knit socks.  




I feel better already.



No comments: