Friday 12 April 2024

Nothing Much

I did sweet nothing yesterday.  I looked at the yarns.  I touched the yarns.  I wound yarns.  Beyond this, not a lot.  

The winding was sort of fun. I had one sock yarn to wind and it was time to wind the Midknit Cravings Comfort Sport Dk for a something.  It may yet be an Anyday Sweatshirt.   Winding is always fun but I kept wanting to see the Comfort Sport London Fog set beside the Tosh Dk.  



Interesting, right? Okay, maybe my fascination with both is mine alone, but it's cool.  


The sock yarn is something I picked up a few years ago on my epic adventure.  I do not remember where I found it.  I have never quite been sure about it.  It is a good sturdy tightly spun sock yarn, so that's what it will be.

 
And that was it for the day.  But there was lots of dreaming and thinking.  I just let it happen and you know what?  The usual post project slump is gone.  I am thinking I am going to focus on the Linger Cardigan again, so it is ready for cool rainy spring days and chilly summer mornings.

No comments: