Tuesday 23 January 2024

Giddy in the Head

The giddy feeling entered my head 


and the knitting flew along.  The two sleeves are done, indeed the sweater is done but for the section of garter stitch trim on the back and on the cuffs.  The drape of this yarn is something really special. I absolutely love it and am so glad I decided to order more of the Kelp colourway. The turtleneck doesn't look as good as the way Laura Aylor started her design, but is going to work much better for me.  That really is what matters.  Making clothes that work for me is one of the reasons why I knit.     

I was on a bit of a knitting high and I just wanted to knit more.  I didn't want to stop just because one project was as far as I could take it.  My hands were good so I pulled out one of the socks.


I made it to two rows of the ribbed cuff before it was time to stop.  I am still feeling giddy with tons of energy to do something more, which is why I am writing this in the evening rather than the morning.   

The morning will bring good knitting on that beguiling Utkiek.  I am raring to go. 

No comments: