Wednesday 6 December 2023

Tree!

Tree!


I went light on the icicles.  It was just one step too far and I was feeling tired.  Beyond this, there are a few stockings to hang and some small nativities to put out but this is all I do for decorating.  Back at the house, I used to go full bore holiday mode, but these days, it is not so much the setting up that stops me.  It is the taking it all down. A tree and a few things is enough.

I did do a bit of knitting yesterday.  I did a few rows on this sock.  



I really do want to get this pair done before the end of the year.  The last few years there have been so few completed socks that my sock drawer is really showing it.  Two pairs of socks, (one previously completed) plus my Christmas socks will be a real boost.

And at the tale end of todays ramblings, my Christmas sock.


Its not going to win awards, plain sock that it is, but these simple solid colour stripes make my heart sing.

No comments: