Friday 8 December 2023

Just a Bit of Knitting

Sock knitting was about all I got up to yesterday.



Simple is really enjoyable sometimes.  

I wrapped presents yesterday and spent a great deal of time wondering if I really was done Christmas shopping.  I also have two birthdays in December now, one of which I remembered because toys and the earlier one, which I forgot.  Sigh.  I always forget Isaac's till it is too late to reasonably order something and end up giving him cash.  He is now a licensed driver so he would have been easy to shop for too. At the same time, he appreciates the cash.  Everett is just turning one year old on Boxing Day but I remembered in time and made sure I had a gift to send home.  

I had planned to bake cookies today but I might save that and just work on blankets.  Though they are getting closer to complete there is still work to be done on them.  There is also some planning to get started for  a bit of a project for Marcus.  It was something he asked for months ago and that I sort of planned for and now have the yarn to do.  

But that is for tomorrow.  There is always stuff to do. 

No comments: