Wednesday 31 May 2023

On to a plain back

I am so glad to be done the giant M.  


I may have knitted just a row or two too long to do it, but I really wanted to get done.  In the end, I put the yarn and project away so that I wouldn't sneak in a row or two each time I sat for a minute.  That had been happening all day in between laundry.

I would kind of like to finish the sweater by Sunday evening because Cassie is coming to do some sewing this weekend, and it would be nice to send the sweater home for Marcus.  I started the back this morning and have made decent progress but I am taking it slower today and I won't allow myself to get so focussed on it that hours go by without me realizing it.

Today is a nice cool day so I am doing housework and maybe a wee bit of baking.  It may be a good day to make some sticky buns or cinnamon rolls or  my moms ever so tasty special combination of the two.  

No comments: