Friday 25 February 2022

Tweedy

My heart is utterly broken at the worldwide response to Invasion of Ukraine.  I am utterly heartbroken that a sovereign nation can invaded and we do nothing.  I understand what it means if we did but where do we draw the line?  How do we make it so the big players of the world stick to the rules if we do nothing.  Money is where you hit them but if Switzerland will not block their access, well, there you have it. 

The seasonal miasma continues.  Maybe the anger I feel  will help burn it off.  I hope so because this much anger should be useful for something.

I have been putting what knitting I have done into one project, so at least there is some sort of visible progress. 


I've just done the first of the back hip increases for this sweater.  Rather than doing them on the sides like I normally would, I am putting them across the back and am doing more increases each increase row, and a lesser number of total increase rows.  The biggest thing I find is that my sweaters are fitting better across my booty backside and hanging more like the patterns intend at the front.  

I am pleased with the progress and like usual, somehow surprised that when you put all your knitting time into one project, stuff happens.  

Anyway, I have a busy day ahead, stuff to do, places to go. Things to see.


No comments: