Thursday 1 April 2021

Quick this morning

I slept in this morning, long and good.  It is a couple of weeks since I felt this awake.  I will be working on the shawl today.  I hope to make it past corner one today.  It was not a thing I could knit while visiting with people on the zoom call yesterday.  I will try a sweater maybe.  

I found out about a new little shop in Edmonton that is carrying yarn and I am delighted about it.  Little Blue Fibre Studio is located in the Terrace Heights area of the city and is carrying a really nice selection of Canadian yarns, Briggs and Little, Custom Woolen Mills, and a few others, but the one I am most excited about is that they are carrying some of the lines from Hemp for Knitting. I have worked with one of their yarns before and loved it and I am thrilled to find someone carrying it locally.  

They also have supplies for embroidery, felting, rug hooking, macrame, and weaving too.  I can't wait till I can see it in person.


No comments: