Friday 30 October 2020

Sock Monkey Blanket

Yesterday was mail day and I had a package arrive.  Ok a box, but really it was just ordinary.  Keith and the mail lady both said that can't all be yarn, can it?  It is a two foot by three foot by two foot high box so under ordinary circumstances it wouldn't generally be yarn.

I told Keith he and the lady at the post office could laugh if they wanted when he delivered my apologies for the size of the thing.

Bahahahahaha I don't care!


But it is.  All yarn.  This was something for me after all.  What else would I purchase in quantity?  

In the spring when I finished the Sock Monkey Blanket, 


I was so charmed by it, that I was determined to knit another.  I started looking for the yarn immediately but it wasn't available just then.  I started seriously looking in May.  Daily for a long long time.  The charcoal wasn't available. And I kind of gave up a little bit ago and ordered a heathered denim blue.  I personally like the way the heathered tones look wrapped with the cream and photographic evidence on Ravelry shows me it is pleasing.  So fingers crossed.

Anyway,  Sock Monkey Blanket number two is under way.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

That blanket is beautiful!