Monday 17 February 2020

Surprise!

I had company again this weekend.  Just a quick overnight to pick up last weekends work, but my regular company brought along one of my sisters. Somewhere in there, my sister tried this on.


It's been living on my couch, and has been put to service as blanket and warm gear.  She looked chilly and so she put it on.  It looks really great on her.  

This morning when I sat down with my coffee, even though I had a sweater on, I felt chilly.  I grabbed it and put it on.  

Upside down.  My first thought?  That I hadn't had nearly enough coffee.  My second, that I kind of like it.  I checked in a mirror and it is almost perfect.  The plain stockinette is equal lengths on the front and back, forming a plain little shirt like  yoke that snugs up against the back of my neck in a pretty satisfying way.  

Wearing it the other way, it is a vest like shawl.  This way, it is just a vest and a pretty nice one too.  

No comments: