Wednesday 21 August 2019

Treasure Found!

I didn't find the bag of yarn for Myrtle yesterday.  I thought it was going to simply be the case of looking in one of three places I may have tucked it, but nope.  Not in any of those places.  I looked in all of the weird places i may have put it thinking I wasn't going to be needing it for a while, but no.  I checked its source box in the stash.  No. I gave up and knit on the blanket.  

This morning, on my way back from spinning, I decided the next place to look was under things that it could have gotten stuck under.   I looked under chairs, a very plausible hiding place because of the long skirts.  I looked under the loveseat.  I looked under its matching chair.  I looked under every piece of furniture in my study and bedroom.  Nope.  

So then I went back to the livingroom to tuck my various bags of projects back to  beside the sofa  and there, jammed between shelf and sofa back, but not tucked under anything, was my bag of cones.  

There will be knitting here today.

No comments: