Thursday 25 July 2019

The days between knitting.

I just want to say, wow, what crappy weather.  There.  That is out of my system.  The weather is so bad that I think the things we were planning for high heat afternoons are going to come into play to do something inside like winter.  This afternoon we are going to make some costumes.  We have already established that.  

A ninja costume is on the list.  


You can see Marcus in his brand new pants that gramma made for him.  They fit and they don't fall off!  I had to create a pattern because my pattern only goes down to a size 8.  He is more of a long 4, but it seems to fit just fine.

Over the past few weeks I have been avoiding a certain twirly skirt but it is finally done but for the hemming.  I wanted to leave the hem, till I could measure it on her, though,  if my twirly girly gets her way, I won't.


It is at least 6 inches too long but she loves it and doesn't want to lose even an inch.  It is the dress of her dreams.  Again.  To my mind, she looks a little like Rapunzel with her long hair only Cassie's got this skirt.

Anyway we will do costumes and make some muffins, and if the wind ever quiets down we will go to the school park to play.

No comments: