Monday 25 March 2019

Good Yarn

It's obvious which sweater is winning.


I need to do about half the darkest blue before I split for the armscye.  I had kind of hoped to do a bit more but a few long naps took up most of my afternoons and severely cut into my knitting time.  

You can see that I opted for rows of garter stitch at the changes.  Its simplicity suits the look of the yarn.  Which I love.  Berroco Remix Light.  As I knit I was dreaming of all the other things I could make with this yarn.  Shawls, light cardigans, really great tops.  Dreaming about more things in this yarn is the sure sign of yarn adoration.  It is really lovely to knit with.

There isn't a lot of knitting time this week but I will squeak in as much as possible.  I'm not quite sure what is going on, but just like my nightmares, the job may be going longer.  I sat and pretty much cried when I heard that.  It's still not certain but...


No comments: