Sunday 31 March 2019

Four rounds on a sock

That was all the knitting I did Saturday, but I don't even care.  I got to play with my youngest grandchild, Emmett and his big brother, Carter.  

  

The rest of the family was out having a things big kids can do day with my oldest grandson, Isaac.  Many kisses and baby giggles made it wonderful, but I am tired.

There was some knitting today but I wish I had done more.  I really wanted to get to the last colour but I don't think it is going to happen.  


I did get to below the armscyce and that is huge.  A first quick try on shows it will do.  There is a lot of good feelings in that.  

The rest of this pattern, Summer Snowflakes by Susan Dingle, is as simple as can be.  Increase to give it the marvelous shape.  And that is what I am going to do till I have only a little of the grey yarn left. If I need more length, I will repeat the colours.  There is lots of them left from these generous balls.  All I need to reserve is a bit of dark blue and a touch of grey for the bottom of the sleeves.  

There is a lot of knitting to go till I get to that end stage.  A lot.  Did I mention increases?  Wait till you see that!




No comments: