Wednesday 2 May 2018

I had a great plan yesterday.  The plan was to spin and then go home and prepare for the looming garage sale.  Only it didn't quite work like that.  

I was spinning with frazzledknitter a little later than we usually do and I was just packing up when I got a text from Scott that I was needed for child minding at his house and could I come.  Of course grandma can.  It is what grandma's do, so off I went.  And did not get home till 10 p.m.  

I was looking at the list of things I wanted to go through for the sale and while most of the really hard stuff is done, everything has to get out to the garage.  I am watching grandkids today and Friday.  The way this week is working, I have one day to do that.  Tomorrow.  I may possibly get this afternoon too, but I can't count on it.  And so it goes.  Whatever I get dragged out to the garage, is what gets in the sale.  

In knitting,  all I can say is thank heavens for socks.  Ever small.  Ever portable. Always with me.  Never a lot of knitting at a single sitting but slow progress.  


Sock du jour.  But at least a pair is on the horizon. The second foot on this pair is almost complete!  

No comments: