Tuesday 6 February 2018

That fragile place

I'm feeling a cold coming on but I am not in the cold place yet, just in that fragile 'if I could sleep more place it might not come'.  So this morning, I am going to stay home and crawl back to bed.

But, I never did get around to showing you spinning pictures from last week. 



Christines's pretty Malabrigo braid.  It is such interesting colours, strong and clear.  Sharp might be a better word than clear. Sometimes colours seem to soften when you spin them up, but this prep stays rich and warm.

And my forever ball


  On to a second bobbin for me.  You can just see the yellow underneath and I am in a long section of blue greens.  I might be there another week or two.

So back to bed for me to see if I can swack that fragile just before a cold feeling, right out of me.  

No comments: