Wednesday 14 February 2018

So Spinning!

Everybody has a routine and with spinning mine has been this for a very long time.

Go to coffee shop.  Pull out large ball of fibre.  Spin.


It was pointed out to me that I only have as much as an average braid left to spin.

Which makes me laugh and laugh and laugh.

The best part is that I am not tired of this big ball of fibre.  Not at all.  The colours completely change often enough that it stays interesting.  I am working this at my fall back weight so it ought to end up somewhere around a DK weight yarn.  The plan is to Chain ply this yarn.  I am in love with the colours and I want to preserve as much of that as I can.  I knew that at the outset.

It's a beautiful fibre.

And this morning, I am thinking of music that inspires and uplifts and I offer this.



It is a toyota commercial that is playing during winter Olympic coverage.  "Stronger than I've ever been" by Kalena Zanders

I may have my new theme song. 

No comments: