Friday 27 October 2017

The Bottom of the Bag

I use a big beer cooler bag for all my spinning stuff when I go out and about.  


It's the blue Kokanee one in this photo actually.  (Boy does this photo go back a long way.  These housed my entire stash circa 2008 or 09. )  The bag works well because it is shaped very differently than my handbag and there are lots of different ways to carry it.  It can also fit a house - almost.  It's padded and water proof too.  

It's been a while since I dug to the bottom of it.  I was looking for something and decided that while I was at it, I might as well give it a good clean and wipe it out too.  

I found some missing dpn's and a book I had forgotten, but the neatest thing at the very bottom of the bag was this.  


These are the little bits of trimmings from adding new yarn, or a small break, or a glitch and a few other clumps for good measure. 

Isn't it just the sweetest little thing?  I am charmed by it somehow.


I debated about keeping it, but seriously, other than stuffing for a kitty pillow (not going to happen) I can't imagine what for.  

Confirmation that I am not crazy.  At least right now.

No comments: