Thursday 27 October 2016

Nothing important

I wasn't doing anything today other than watching Mr. Marcus and knitting.  I didn't want to do anything too involved.  I debated getting my winder and swift set up to wind the yarn for my next project, but, I will save that for another day.

I picked up this long time project and worked on it for a bit.

Sorry about the fuzzy photo.  I couldn't seem to make it right with the celing light.  All the photos had the fuzzy bit.

I am near the winding down stage.  3 yarns are almost gone and the rest I have lots left to work with, too much in fact.  There were some near full skiens here so I really should have been paying attention to my yarn usage a little better.  Oh well.  It is what it is.

I have enough to do each yarn at least once more, so I anticipate another 3 -4 inches in width.  It is going to make a nice wide scarf or cowl or a combination of both, I think.  If I had more of each of the smaller quantity yarns, it would have made a lovely ruanna. 

It will be downright yummy with all the angora and fuzzy goodness in it and I am content with that.

 

No comments: