Monday 31 October 2016

It's a Garbled World.

My keyboard is garbled this morning.  Which means I have been working on posting but nothing is happening except for bzurblgerp. 

Garbled. 

Or maybe it's just being interfered with by the knitting gods.  They have been wreaking havoc here.  I redid the top sections of the vest and while it's better, it still isn't a garment I would wear.  I have a plan to turn it into a sweater but it's not cooperating with me. 



This is sleeve two.  It's about to be sleeve three.  I have no doubt, there will be a sleeve 4.  Thankfully, this yarn is asturdy prairie yarn (Custom Woolen Mills Mulespinner 2 ply) so it can handle it. 

I will persevere.  One way or another, it will end up as something decent.  And if not...well, there are some garments that end up good enough for home.  And nowhere else. 

No comments: