Friday 21 August 2015

And a little something

I finished a little something the last couple of days.  Just a little here, a little there knitting can make a huge difference in small things.

It's been my carry along knitting for the last few weeks and it has been a great little thing for that.

The yarn is a cotton/acrylic mix.  It is soft and lovely and really was great to work with.  I hope auntie likes this one.  I have one or two more of these waiting for her before I am done. I have done one in blues and greens, now this very green and would like to do a nice red one too.  And then I have to start a nice little thing for my mom.

Always something new to think abut, new to knit. Knitting is always moving onward opening new worlds and keeping my spirit fresh.  Even with little things like this, or mittens for my kids.  Always always something to learn.

No comments: