Monday 17 November 2014

I need a Christmas tree

Right there.  Did you know that fact and that thought can take up a whole weekend of angst without resolution.  Yeah.  Me neither, but it can.

I need a different tree than before.  My house is small and I would like a narrow one.  There just aren't any big spaces here unless I set it up right in front of the front door.  Which is never a good idea.  I use the back entrance, but you cannot hardly come in with baby seats and kids and families and boots to what is just a little hall way.  Its ok for one but not for 4 with stuff.

Tonight, after work, I am going tree shopping so that this is over.    

I have thought about not putting one up, but I didn't do one last year and not doing one this year sets a precedent I don't want to think about.  Plus I have a lifetime of Christmas stuff I collected and kept and if I don't use it I might as well give it away.  I am not ready for that yet, so...

I need to mark the holidays.  I want to mark them and see them with joy.  

1 comment:

Sel and Poivre said...

Good for you! I like your tree spunk! Have a great time shopping!