Monday 24 November 2014

A bright new day and a new Twist Collective.

After my sad post I bring you an armful of lovely things.  I want all the things!


First off, I want those plates that say Knit and Purl.  Only I want them in blue and white.

Quiver  Seriously?  I have the yarn.  I have several yarns and they are calling my name.

Mad Dash ?  Yeeeeessss ma'am.

The Dale Ad?  Where can I get my hands on the book?  If anybody knows, seriously?  I.  Need.  To.  KNOW.

And even though, in my sweater-centric world, I usually obsess only over sweaters, Calinda.

And if that isn't enough of a list of things to need, or enough of a challenge to knit, the multi technique Leadlight.  Just  because you can.

And because it is gorgeous.

Usually there is something in an issue that does not warm the cockles of my heart, some small thing that just doesn't catch my imagination.  But not this issue.

No, this issue, I would buy them all.  I wonder if they do a volume discount? (the answer is no because it goes right to the desinger)

Here is to wishing there was a paper copy to drool over and dream on.

1 comment:

Sel and Poivre said...

Oooo thanks for posting this! I didn''t know the latest issue was up!