Friday 3 January 2014

Things That Make Me Smile

My sister gave me a little pre birthday gift while I was at home before Christmas. She gave me the gift of tea from Davids Tea.

I've not had tea from there before and am really looking forward to it.  BUT...

what I wanted to show you today is the bag she gave it to me in.


It's a neat little hemp bag 

with a smooth sort of lining that should make a nice little knitting bag.  

It might not last forever as some of them will, but it will be the perfect thing for sitting in elegant hotel lobbies with my knitting. Trendy classic.

Not that I will be sitting in elegant hotel lobbies anytime soon, but you know.  One must be prepared.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

What is it with us knitters - we ALWAYS check out the bags for their suitability as a knitting bags! (I've garnered some of my favourite knitting bags this way...) And I was intro'd to David's Tea this year as well - yummy...