Friday 25 October 2013

I know I said I was sick BUT

I know I said I was sick BUT that was before I had tea.  I still feel like crap, but I am so pleased with what I did, I just had to show you.


Little Girl sweater done.  She is past her first birthday and baby though she might be, grandma has to get out of the habit of calling her baby.

I am so pleased with how this turned out.  it is lofty and she likes it and so does mama.


 A shot of that double wide cabling on the back for good measure.  

Being sick might not be so bad.  I am going to wind yarn and then later I might even tidy my living space.

Or I will have a nap and more tea.  We shall see.

2 comments:

Brendaknits said...

Tea and knitting. Enough to cure any illness.

Sigrun said...

Get well fast Grandma (or is it Baba?).