Thursday 5 July 2012

What I am working on today.

Though I have all these stunning yarns, and though I did start one new shawl, I do have a plan for the next few weeks that has nothing to do with any of the lovely things I have just put into the stash.

Remember this?  It is a really lovely Clapotis made out of some pretty, pretty Wendy Happy Sock yarn.  If you haven't seen Wendy Happy, it's Bamboo so it is deliciously soft, but in no way right for practical socks.  It will be a magnificent shawl if I ever get it done.  It has been on my needles since December of 2010 and I really don't want to have to take it to 2013.  That would just be bad karma. If I work hard I might get it done by the middle of next week.

And the pink sweater.  I am knitting on that too.  I have about a third of the sleeve left to do, so that won't take long, but then I have to decide if I need to add to its length and go tunic or shorten it and go comfortable casual sweater.  I should get the sweater done in a lunch time or two.

I have to focus on these and get them done before the baby knitting begins.  And I can hardly wait for the baby knitting to begin!

1 comment:

Barb said...

So pretty!