Tuesday 10 July 2012

Vacation

Last week, as some of you may have guessed, I was up at the lake.  It was cold as usual, but for one day, when it was hot.  There is no reasoning with the weather it seems.  And it continues now I am home.  33 C is when prairie people start to melt.  Hot, hot, hot.

Our daughter in law came with us and I think she had a really good time.

She sure looks like she had a good time.

As you can see, we took a side trip to Jasper so she could get up close and personal with the mountains.  

While they took the opportunity to go up the mountains, I took the opportunity to find the yarn store in Jasper.  

Stychen Tyme is a really great little store.  I did not ask Mr. Needles to go there. I did not tell him the store existed.  But wouldn't you know it, we parked right in front of it, well, 2 spaces from it actually, when we stopped for lunch.  He was appalled.

It was meant to be.   


1 comment:

Sandra said...

My husband would have the same reaction - appalled that he would park so close to a yarn store!