Monday 23 July 2012

3 a.m. and Midnite

It was a long weekend.  It was a short weekend.  But the one thing that surely was is these bones are tired.  My exhaustion is exhausted.  

Mr. Night Shift (son1) drove and he just kept on going till we arrived in Saskatoon.  It was 3 a.m.  We parked and crawled into our respective sleeping areas of the camper.  They were ready to sleep, but my internal clock was just about ready to wake up so...

Saturday was a very busy day.  The baby shower was lovely and I hope everybody had a good chance to visit and meet someone new. The evening was spent telling stories and looking at moms old photo albums and a fairly early night., thank heavens.  Sunday morning we went out for breakfast and then went out to the old home place to introduce our lovley daughter in law to my husbands parents.  We went out to the old farm where we lived when the kids were small.  

Pictures were taken, places were explored, people were met, we hit the road and got home around midnight last night.  

I'm tired so all I will say is photos tomorrow and oh yes, the pink jacket is done, but it was just a wee bit late for the shower.      

No comments: