Friday 3 February 2012

There was knitting

Really there was.  Despite the weeks up and downs and goofy glasses, there has been knitting.

See the last half of this toe?  Yup.  there has been knitting.

Some days are going to be like that.  I've had only 1 lunch where I had a chance to sit and knit.  The quest for glasses is getting in the way.  

And there has not been a whole lot more at home either.  One of those weeks.  Last night would have been the night to knit a ton, but I called my sister and talked to her on the phone for 157 minutes.  (It seems my phone tracks the length of calls.  I've never noticed that before and I am never going to notice it again.)

So tonight being Friday, I plan to sit and knit and during this weekend, I will finish my shawl and move on to the sweater.  With only a few long rows it should be possible. 

And work on a sock.  And knit a little with some silk. And make a hat for wearing in the hot tub... 

1 comment:

Sigrun said...

nice colors in the sock-toe. All the best to you on the week-end. I'm trying to finish as much as I can before we go into the greenhouse--the 15th.