Friday 19 August 2011

Cherry Cerisara Amore

I probably should say something but


it speaks for itself.


The long view.


No I did not get up to knit the back collar section.  Au contraire. I got up so I could remember the dream.  You know how it is: you see the answer in your sleep and if you don't use it right now, it is gone by the time you are really awake?  The fact that I dreamed my way past the too wordy (for me) pattern, to what made sense should not be considered unusual.  I'm sure it happens all the time.  To knitters everywhere.  No what was unusual was that I got up at 3:30 a.m. to knit because I knew exactly what to do.    

4 a.m. would have been perfectly normal.


Even the inside of the pattern is enormously pleasing.

Yup.  Completely obsessed.

1 comment:

Brendaknits said...

Lovely colour. Are those beads Is see - In the last photo?