Tuesday 19 April 2011

42*

I popped in a movie yesterday afternoon, and just sat and knit and knit.  I still wasn't done.

I organized dinner and then sat and knit and suddenly, I was done.  I have ends to weave in but I am done.

I'm tired. My wrists are not sore, but they are just a wee bit numb,  like any muscles overused and over excersized. And though I have been thinking about it, I am not sure what is next.  

I have some ideas and there is a sock and that pretty new scarf to be knitting on till I sort it out.  And there is sadly, still a very large basket of WIPs to finish.

*42 is the number of ridges I needed to finish that section and is according the The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy,the answer to everything.  Works for me.

2 comments:

Brendaknits said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Withdraawl now, I expect.

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm sure something intersting will call out you at the perfect time. GD