Tuesday 30 November 2010

Wading through paperwork

I'm here, helping wade through paperwork for my daughter in law.  Dear Government of Canada , your forms are confusing enough in English, much less if English is your second language.  How about a copy of the how to guide in all kinds of languages?  Huh?  How about it.  Heck, it might just give the applicants a fighting chance. Sheesh.  And how about a person at the end of the phone?  Huh?  Couldn't there be people in this process?  Cause you know, I have some specific questions....

So I have not knit yet today.  I am feeling a little cranky and off my feed, as it were.  Which begs the question, am I addicted to knitting?

1.  Delay in getting next fix causes stress.
2.  Need for source increases over time.
3.  compulsive purchasing.
4.  Unable to sit still till need is met.  Excessive twiddling of thumbs.

Yup, I am addicted.  Or maybe it isn't an addiction, maybe it is just a compulsion.    

Either way, it could be worse.  At least at the end of this addiction there is a sock, or a sweater, or a scarf.  I think I am OK with that.  

No comments: