Friday 4 June 2010

Though there has not been knitting content


There has been knitting.

I have given up on the Sandi sweater.  After 4 tries to adjust the sleeve so it fit nicely, I give up.  It looked awful.  

But I liked the yarn and did not want to give up on it.  It isn't fancy. It isn't expensive.  It is in fact really inexpensve.  It is a blend, mostly acrylic, but it just feels nice running through my hands.  

And I do need a sweater out of it for camping.  A camper van sweater, needs to be something that doesn't have to lay out to dry.  It has to be able to hit a dryer, I know, handknit and all, but if you are traveling for more than one round of a closet full of clothes, in a mini house, this is one of the realities.  

So, sitting here, completely unwilling to give up, I decided to knit an Adult Surprise Jacket.  I know I can't lose.  It is a good feeling.  


No comments: