Friday 21 May 2010

Done! And then what?


It is a pretty thing when Friday ends the week and there is a finished object on the table.  Socks for Mr. Needles, just needing a heel, but in my eyes, complete.

The next thing I did this morning was take out another pair of socks that were done but for the heel.  I have no photo of them for my Ravelry Sock Parade.  These are a pretty pair, in an alpaca from Alpaca Plus, one of my favourite Alberta alpaca producers.  This stuff is just luscious.  

And then I looked closer. As I was laying them out for photos, I could see that one was just a few rows shorter than the other.  Just enough to show up.  Just enough to need more knitting.  And the problem wasn't the ribbing.  NO,  the ribbing matched perfectly.  Sigh. 


Unpicked and picked up and ready to go.

So here I sit, done and undone.  Situation normal. Sigh.

Updated:  Ha.  Done and done.

No comments: