Friday, 14 August 2026

The search for accurate colour representation.

Before I did anything yesterday, I did a try on of the Kauni sweater.



It's perfect.  I thought it was but it is always nice to be certain.  

I bumped up the colour saturation on this next photo so you can get a better idea of just how pretty this Kauni is.


This is much closer to life than most of the photos you have seen of this sweater.  It feels so completely me and the fit is just lovely.  

I am deciding on the hem now.  I would like to go with a split hem so I can drop the back a bit.  It works nicely to keep the chill off my lower back, no matter what fashion trends say.  I have also done some thinking about sleeves.  My accidental sleeves on my Lusk with a puffier bit at the ribbed cuff may be repeated here.  Still debating this. 

I'm going to work on my yellow sweater today I think.  I'd like to get this one to the part where I join sleeves.  I should be able to get there but you never know.  I might spend time on my beguiling neon blanket.  



No comments: