Thursday, 13 August 2026

Not today but soon.

I had a good working with yarn sort of day even though the rest of the day was kind of a pain.  And any enjoyment of using a dishwasher again  is totally and completely gone in a haze of its working but I hate doing dishes.  Harumph.  Time to go on to the better things.



I seem to get in a stripe a day more or less.  The chairpad grows and that will be enough.  It's not fancy knitting but I have to say, using my first completed one along with the felted sweater pads makes a real difference.  I don't really understand why but it's wool.  Wool seems to make life better.

Big news on my sweater. 


I am finally into the next colour stripe.  It shouldn't feel like such a big deal but it is.  Pretty purple slipping into green.  

For blogging these projects feel a bit boring to blog. I am going to have to see what I can do to improve that for my mental health.  There is some yarn to go back into stash and a bit of yarn to pull out so I am feeling like a good, deep stash dive.  Not today but soon.   

No comments: