One of the little things I had to move through the floor replacement was my Lego Botanicals. Keith gave me a set for Christmas a few years ago and they lived among the blue and white china collection. It always bugged me that they weren't displayed with the focus on them.
While they were stored, a couple of the individual pots were broken. I brought them out and Keith found instructions online to rebuild them. And then he grouped them on a shelf.
He also tucked in the wee squirrel that a friend made for me a few years ago. I loved it and jokingly said "He needs a watering can."
And that's when Keith got ... well, odd. His eyes lit up and he went for the lego box.
He couldn't find what he was looking for so
It was like watching him at 6 and 7 and 8 years old again. I just laughed. And before you know it
Watering can.
I had to add a bit of something so I used some extra pieces from the kit and made a few flowers.
I may have to make him a rake and a hoe or maybe a trowel. It was just fun.





No comments:
Post a Comment