Wednesday 2 October 2024

Doubly Lucky

It's  done!! 

I am so happy with it.  With the yarn choice, with the structure, with everything.  I feel so lucky that I learned how to do this.  I can make my own clothes that are completely me.  It's so enormously satisfying.

Except for this.



Ends.  Foolishly, I did not weave then in as I went.  There are always a few end but this sweater has a lot because the stripes were too wide to reasonably carry the yarns up the side.  Each change of yarns has two ends.   Oh well.  That is knitting.  I sure wish I had made the time to do it as I went though.

I will take on good picture of it too.



My brother is visiting and we are talking about all the big things in the world.  We are chatting exhaustively about all the little things in the world.  It is lovely.  I am really 
 lucky in my brother and sisters.  


No comments: