Wednesday 8 November 2023

Any One Colour

I have only one ball of each of these three colours.  They grey is being consumed at an alarming pace.


I did three rounds of crochet in it and though I will have enough for 4 squares, I may not have enough for the five I was hoping for.  It is what it is and I have two skeins of the multi colour and I have not used any of the green yet nor have I used any of the gold or caramel.  I have lots of yarn.  

I may have to change the layout from what is in my head to something a bit different if I run out of any one colour of yarn.  None of that will matter until I have to put it all together and put on the border.  The project is moving along.

I had a chance to do a wee bit of knitting on the Linger cardigan too. Oh. My. Gosh.  I am going to love this sweater.

No comments: