Wednesday 6 September 2023

A Tiny Bit of Knitting

Yesterday was weird.  I did go to the city and hated every moment of it.  It was so smoky there where the smoke was pretty light at home when I left.  Oh well, it is what it is.

While I was waiting I did try some knitting.  


I took along this sock and managed two lace repeats.  And they were done right for a change.

Thankfully, the small yarn and light small needles were the perfect way to start.  There was no feeling of tingles or strain in either hand and my hands never felt tired.  It wasn't a long appointment, only about two hours.  It was the perfect length of time to get back to knitting.  

I am going to try a little bit more today.  Not too much though.  No sense hurting them again when they are almost ready to go full time.  I will be patient and firm with myself and will be back at it before I know it.

No comments: